Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Awesome

Normally I'm not a fan of goth-style stuff at all. But this has so much style I just can't not like it. And it's actually victorian era-ish goth and not the crap modern goth culture has become.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome.

I've actually downloaded this to play offline a few months ago. Just started playing it again for the hell of it, still pretty cool.

8890---2---0---7878789--787888 789--4-0---4-8888879----0---77 779-77978888--9---79--8896-aba babab8b6bbc-----c4-8---9---c--
c-----b-c-c-c-ccccc1---3-7-c--
---------a---6c--ccb9-a0---1--
-392-6-7-8-a-----------3-4-1--
-2-6-7-8-a--------a---2-2-5-4-
4-4-a---9a--a--

Break In 2 Break In 2

To the guy before me

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, and you haven't played a lot of Flash games if this ranks in your worst ones ever. Graphics weren't the point of this game, get that pole out of your ass.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

If you're stuck...

Try stuff. Not everything is intuitive or obvious, but it makes it that much more fun to discover and finish the game. Also, on a few levels you have to rip stuff out, don't give up if it doesn't seem to work, it will after some tugging. =P

And, if you're stuck on level 2, it says to look for a button. Explore and look for it, it turns a wall of spikes into an opening to end the level.

Unblissful Melody Unblissful Melody

Not bad at all, but...

The end gets pretty good, but I don't really like the first half. Maybe it's just not my style, but the high-pitched beats, while they don't actually sound bad at all, don't really fit with the sort of quieter and kind of orchestral (not really, but I'm not sure how to call it) sound of the whole thing. I think even just reducing the volume of those might make it better, but they'd have to be blended in somehow. Maybe it's just my tastes, though.

Zatrez responds:

Thanks for your review, man.